Tickets & Info: Baldwin’s Station
7618 Main Street * Sykesville, MD 21784
“Best New Restaurant 1998” – Baltimore Magazine
“Best Acoustic-Music Venue 2000” – Baltimore City Paper
“Maryland’s Favorite Restaurant 2012” – Restaurant Association of Maryland
Baldwin’s Station was originally a B&O Railroad Station. This handsome brick Queen Anne structure designed by E. Francis Baldwin, was completed in 1883 on the east side of Main Street along the Patapsco River. This station became town property in 1988, the gift of The Farm and Home, Inc., a farm store in town.
The music at Baldwin’s Station is brought to you by Uptown Concerts, Inc., a non-profit 501c3 organization affiliated with Folk Alliance International, dedicated to the preservation and promotion of folk and traditional music.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ~ PLEASE READ
- Due to limited seating, advanced ticket purchases and dinner reservations are recommended.
- For tickets, concert information, and dinner reservations please call Baldwin’s Station at 410-795-1041. Uptown Concerts does not handle tickets for Baldwin’s Station shows.
- All shows begin at 8:00 P.M. unless otherwise stated. (Sunday shows: 7:00 P.M.)
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
- $3.00 SERVICE CHARGE PER TICKET.
- Sorry, we do NOT accept unpaid reservations.
- Visit Baldwin’s Station website for the dinner & bar menus and specials.
- Plenty of convenient FREE PARKING is available across the street from Baldwin’s Station in the Southern States parking lot, next to the Cork and Bottle.
- Production of Uptown Concerts, P.O. Box 1053, Randallstown, MD 21133 firstname.lastname@example.org 410-922-5210
- NO FLASH CAMERAS, NO VIDEO OR AUDIO RECORDING PERMITTED.
- Not responsible for typos.